Check Engine Light Service
There are many lights that come on in your dashboard. Some are good, like the lights behind your speedometer, some are bad, like the check engine light. If your check engine light has come on and is staying on, you need to promptly care for the underlying issue or it could wind up costing you more money. The Mastertech Inc repair team have been helping car owners in Oceanside find out what is wrong with their cars and keep them driving around Oceanside perfectly.
We’ve seen nearly every reason for a check engine light to come on at Mastertech Inc. It would be exhausting to list them all, but here are the 5 most common reasons why it happens in Oceanside:
- A bad spark plug or faulty spark plug wiring
- The oxygen sensor not functioning properly and throwing off the fuel injection system
- Damage to the catalytic converter requiring a replacement
- The mass airflow sensor going bad and lowering your fuel efficiency
- The ignition coil no longer firing properly
These can cost anywhere from $200 - $1200 to fix. The Mastertech Inc team of auto repair experts know that’s a wide price range but they can tell you one thing for sure - they all wind up costing more the longer you put them off. Call up our shop in Oceanside to have our team find out what is causing your check engine light to come on and save you money in the long run!
We are here to help you! Ask us about 0% financing if paid in full in 6 months! Apply Now (Based on credit approval)